Srirachi & Honey Chicken Wings
Write a review
- 8 chicken wings
- 1/3 cup srirachi sauce (Asian chili sauce)
- 14 cup honey
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- squeeze of lime juice
- stick of butter, melted
- salt and pepper, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Wash and dry your chicken wings. Place them on a foil lined baking pan or cookie sheet. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder (on both sides). Cook for about an hour - turning them over at about 30 minutes.
To make your sauce
- Add all of the above ingredients. Mix well and let rest on the counter (stirring occasionally to keep the butter from hardening) till wings are almost done. The last ten minutes of cooking time baste (using a basting brush) the sauce on one side of the wings. Cook for five minutes, turn the wings over, and baste the other side.
- Place on a platter and rest for five minutes before serving. You can put extra sauce on the table for those that want more. Also, my sister likes to have bleu cheese dressing with hers, it helps with the heat. These puppies are HOT!
Birdie's Kitchen https://www.birdieskitchen.net/