Baked Zucchini with Tomatoes
Write a review
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes, ripe and sliced
- 1 small sweet onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 fresh basil leaf, chopped
- 1/4 cup blended Italian cheeses, grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a small baking dish (I used Pam).
- Mix all ingredients together, except the basil and cheese, taste and adjust seasonings if necessary. Cover and let sit for 15 minutes - 30 minutes before putting this in your oven.
- Uncover and bake for approximately 20 minutes. You want the veggies to be tender but not mushy. Add your cheese and your basil and serve.
- Bon Appetit!
Birdie's Kitchen https://www.birdieskitchen.net/